Treated the website to another re-vamp (again). After a lot of trial and error, I have managed to iron out a few creases that have been annoying me, the order the menu was under ‘Artwork’, as well as the layout of the blog page. Now it is definitely a lot more aesthetically pleasing so you can view the images in a tiled effect, and click on what might interest you! Rather than having to read through all my waffle.
Anyway, before I had started on my website, I completed my white rose study, #2.
I feel this is an improvement on the last study, White Roses, and has captured a better essence of the flower, although still not hitting the nail on the head, unfortunately. Not an issue however, I am still in the early days of this module and I can feel myself being at a slow start. I know I can get the pace moving as and when I’ll need to.
I will continue with this white flower for a little while, but I’d also like to produce a painting for myself over the next couple of weeks. I am so inspired by the work of others I see on social media and in galleries, that I’d like to give myself an opportunity to try something new!
We shall see how this goes after the Pablo disaster.